HR Manager – International Financial Technology Company
Our client is a fast paced innovative financial technology company. Launching new products, driving innovation in their sector and operating internationally.
Make the company known as the most rewarding place to work for enterprising and intelligent individuals, by filling vacant roles and supporting the candidates to the top, laying the foundation to enable the entire business to scale fast
- Cultivate the talent plan, help evolve all team members to become “A” players and develop a culture end-to-end
- Manage a robust “payroll admin” making sure that compensation is properly calculated and paid out.
- Management has a view on the evolution of their team members compensation evolution.
- Co-Design, implement an manage rewarding benefits, STi (variable compensation for sales; bonus for the whole team) and administer the LTi
- Lead the sourcing of all new hires, from proactive headhunting to contract signing
- Contribute to the roll-out and coaching of job scorecards, 360 assessment and OKR management
- Own all local HR policies and related legal matters.
- Work with what you have, or find workarounds, to get the job done independently of whether tools, systems, processes or other resources available or not in the business
To support you:
You have the managers and the executive team – CEO, COO, CMO, CSO, CFO and CIO. You will report directly to the COO.