Product Manager – FinTech
DESCRIPTION – Senior Product Manager – FinTech
Currently recruiting in London
My client is a leading global FinTech in the online lending space. Their mission is to empower small and medium-sized businesses with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters. They are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and want to disrupt the status quo.
As a Product Manager you will take ownership of your team’s product roadmap and manage the end to end delivery of new features. To be successful you’ll collaborate with a talented team of engineering, commercial, and of course product colleagues. You’ll also become an expert on customers, by analysing data, curating feedback across multiple channels, and by speaking directly to customers. You will enjoy this role if you care about helping small businesses succeed, you enjoy creating innovative technology, and you want to see ideas quickly shipped into production.
Key Accountabilities for the Senior Product Manager – FinTech
- Own the product roadmap for your team, and be responsible for setting priorities, backed up by data and customer feedback
- Be the voice of your customers, and ensure a high quality customer experience
- Work closely with software engineers and turn requirements into wireframes, specifications and user stories
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify new opportunities and help them understand how technology can better achieve their goals
- Manage the end-to-end delivery cycle of product features, including roll-out to customers and across the internal team
Key Requirements for the Senior Product Manager – FinTech
- 5yrs plus product management experience, ideally in B2B and within FinTech/ Financial services
- Proven project management and communication skills, ideally working in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
- You’ll have experience building solutions for end customers and managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- UX design
- Analytical skills will also be viewed as a plus, especially in understanding data (e.g. Excel, R, Python, SQL)
- You must have right to work in the UK
- Prior experience using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team based in the centre of London, with strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business. A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies – meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute yourideas.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for relevant training and courses to ensure continuous professional development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and charity initiatives.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks
- Private health and dental insurance
- Above average employer pension contribution