Head of Marketing, Digital & Online, Fintech / Consumer Finance – Fintech / Consumer Finance, Stockholm, Sweden
Head of Marketing, Digital & Online, Fintech / Consumer Finance
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Our client is a leading and fast growing Pan-European Fintech company.
The Head of Marketing will work directly with the CMO, CEO and Sales Director in order to coordinate planned, ongoing and developing marketing strategies aimed to see the company existing and new product lines through pre-launch, launch and establishment phases within the online investment and banking market.
This is a senior position. Key to the business ambitious expansion plans.
- Working with the management team, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and preparing full budgeted and tested marketing strategy and campaigns;
- Implementing and reporting on digital and traditional marketing campaigns;
- Management, administration and development of weekly ongoing strategies and of the team;
- Management of database administers and reporting on progress;
- Preparing marketing and sales packs with agencies and management team for distribution;
- Liaising and relationship building with creative, digital marketing, UX, PR agencies;
- Managing continual development of content strategies, implementation and coordination of copy
- Web based online industry background essential
- Many years experience as a senior marketing professional with extensive digital experience.
- Fintech / banking / consumer finance experience highly desirable
- Online payments experience desirable
- Ability to show initiative and creativity;
- Experience with PPC, SEO, Social Media, Web Design
- Experience managing and reporting on budgets;
- Experience running multi-channel marketing strategies
- Fintech / Altfin / Crowdfunding / Peer-to-Peer lending enthusiasm
- Front end development / blogging / graphic design / photography
- Startup experience / knowledge
- Other P2P forms experience / knowledge
- Experience with a range of content management systems (CMS)