Head of Sales – FinTech
Job Title: Head of Sales- FinTech
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 (OTE: £100,000-£110,000) and Excellent Benefits
About The Company
Our client is an original idea Fin-Tech company based in Central London. As a the Head of Sales you will be assisting the UK CEO in setting up the UK divison. Our FinTech client are an app based Start-Up, working effectively to make a name for themselves in a competitive and old fashioned market. They operate as a buy now, pay later app with no added interest. As the Head of Sales you will be working on major projects to bring new clients in, from predominately in the retail industry.
About The Head of Sales Role
As the Head of Sales for a market leading Fin-Tech company you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Fin-Tech environment. This is a rapidly growing market, offering lucrative rewards.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Sales:
* Devise Business Development plans to implement, and autonomy to carry out in own manor
* Strategically identify new business opportunities through face-to-face client meetings, client lunches and professional networking events
* Hunt your own leads and maintain strong market knowledge
* Control of the 360 degree sale life cycle multinational clients
If you are currently in a FinTech role or are currently working as a Head of Sales this is the ideal step in your Sales career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Head of Sales:
* 4+ years’ sales experience
* Ideally experience of selling Fin-Tech or Financial services / e-commerce
* Client facing experience from previous new business wins and account development desirable
The Head of Sales receives a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £70,000 with £100,000- £110,000 OTE depending on experience.