Our client is a leading international FinTech business. Incredibly dynamic and fast paced. Experiencing high growth and right at the forefront of product innovation.
We are looking to hire a dynamic HR professional to work with the management team on the implementation of a new robust HR function.
This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever changing company.
- Design, propose and implement human resources strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
- Provide local insight to corporate guidelines and procedures and manage the administration and implementation within respect to employee training and development programmes, safety and security programs, salary structure, performance appraisals and recognition, and compensation and benefit plans.
- Ensure compliance of the company’s practices with applicable labour legislation and collective labour agreements.
- Provide advice to managers
- Secure professional legal support from external legal counsel as required
- Assist in articulation of the values and culture of the organisation
- Work with managers to identify human resources problems/issues and provides leadership and support in finding solutions.
- Organise and supervise HR/Personnel services that highly qualified personnel are recruited, developed and motivated to achieve business objectives
- Oversee and ensure the effective running of the local payroll via external provider
- Oversee and ensure appropriate Occupation health care services for the company
- Work together with the senior management team to implement group policies and processes at local level.
As head of department you are responsible for the delivery of the local department function and operations:
- Prepare the local departmental budget;
- Manage HR departments and staff in accordance with annual objectives, budgets and plans;
- Implement the HR policies within the local departments to ensure the recruitment, training, retention and motivation of staff;
- Coordinate matters with effect outside own department; and coordinate with and escalate matters to the supervisor.
- You have a university degree in a related field.
- You have 7 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- You are native in Finnish with excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Proven experience in managing – you possess leadership abilities and know how to motivate and manage people.
- You have a strong business mind and accountability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You are able to work in a fast pace international and multicultural environment.