Marketing Director – Crypto / Payments
Our client is a leading global fintech that is delivering a new global monetary system that leverages the benefits of the emerging cryptocurrency technologies
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a dedicated Senior Marketing Manager professional to join our client’s London based team!
The core objective of this role is to drive and deliver solutions with a hands-on approach
for the business, while also leading and coordinating multiple campaigns and moving pieces!
This role will require the individual to be able to think on their feet, multitask, lead by example
and have a deep understanding of both Fintech, startup marketing and cryptocurrencies.
In this role, you will have an exciting opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is changing
the world. You will work alongside a team of marketing professionals and management who are
passionate about building a new financial global monetary system.
You will need to have proven knowledge of all marketing technology including but not limited to: Salesforce, Pardot, google analytics, WordPress, AppsFlyer, Mailchimp and SEO just to name a few!
This role requires someone who is self-motivated, self-organised and enjoys helping provide
exceptional service as part of a team. This is a career-defining opportunity to take the position
and make it yours while creating success in a cutting edge industry!
Drive marketing strategies and manage the planning, implementation, and execution of
marketing plans and supporting integrated marketing communication campaigns for
- Training and development of the global marketing team.
- Make the difference by defining smart, effective and differentiating online marketing
strategies for global platforms
- Develop a scalable and highly automated online marketing set-up to further optimize the
- Create an environment where we expect you to try and test new things and learn from that every day with the team
- Define and implement automation strategy for our advertising campaigns
- Develop outreach and PR strategy to increase acquisition and grow the brand
- Identify the optimal (attributed) channel mix for the optimal performance
- Identify and act on high impact opportunities
- Leading the marketing team, with a big focus on performance
- 5 years of Fintech experience minimum
- 2-3 years experience working in a cryptocurrency exchange or similar technology company
- Startup experience preferred
- Must have a proven background working within successful Fintech marketing teams
- Ability to Lead teams with proven success and a hand on approach
- The ability to be hands-on while providing direct and practical solutions.
- Deep knowledge of all marketing technology and analytics
- Passionate, organised, driven and self-motivated
- This is a work from home/remote position within the UK.